We hereby inform you that in connection with the use of the Hotel's services we process your personal data. Details can be found below.
Personal data administrator
HSP Management Ltd. with headquarters in Szczawnica at Główna 25, 34-460 Szczawnica, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Kraków, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000731486, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 7352876841, hereinafter referred to as the Hotel, is the Administrator of your personal data.
Purpose, basics of processing and processing time
We process your personal data is in accordance with the law, including compliance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
We process your data in order to:
- handle the reservations made by you for the services in the facility we run, as well as the performance of the contract and the provision of services to you in our facility - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR - until the end of your stay, but sometimes, these data can be processed also after this period on the basis of our legitimate interest described in the following points, but only if it is allowed or required in the light of applicable law, e.g. processing for archival purposes or ensuring accountability,
- ensure safety and protection of hotel guests and other persons staying in the Hotel through hotel monitoring - for this purpose we process data collected by hotel monitoring, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. d and lit. f GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary to protect your vital interests and protect the vital interests of other guests, as well as is necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interest of the hotel, which is the protection of property and persons - for up to 7 days from the date of recording and then recording monitoring is permanently removed,
- upon your agreement, send a newsletter (commercial information about our products and services or competitions or promotions), by means of electronic communication (SMS, MMS, e-mail) or direct marketing carried out using telecommunications terminal equipment (telephone, tablet) to the e-mail address or phone number indicated by you - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR - until the consent is withdrawn,
- direct marketing - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR (legally legitimate interest of the administrator) - until effective objections are submitted,
- for archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) - for the period in which the controller is obliged to save data or documents containing for the purpose of documenting the fulfilment of legal requirements and enabling control of their fulfilment by public authorities,
- a possible determination, investigation or defence against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) - until the limitation period of potential claims under the law.
What data do we process?
We process data provided by you directly (e.g. during a reservation or in the Hotel Card) or these we receive from entities that make a reservation for services in our facility (e.g. Profitroom Ltd.) - in this case they are identification data such as first and last name, e-mail address and telephone number, as well as financial data such as payment card or credit card details.
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- accounting firms,
- law firms,
- entities related by capital or organization with the Administrator, including Apartamenty Park Ltd. with headquarters in Warsaw at Ruczaj 2, 02-997 Warsaw, and Marbella Ltd. with headquarters in Warsaw at Ruczaj 2, 02-997 Warsaw,
- IT companies,
- payment operators for products or services,
- entities providing postal and courier services.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing (for direct marketing or opposition due to the specific situation), the right to transfer data, the right to file a complaint to the appropriate supervisory authority. In the event that the processing takes place on the basis of the consent, you also have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Please remember that before realizing your rights, we will have to identify you.
It is required to provide your personal data for the conclusion and implementation of the contract (hotel services).
Consent to the newsletter is voluntary and in the absence of consent, we will not send commercial information about our products and services.