We hereby inform you that in connection with the use of the website www.szczawnica-park.pl, then the Website, we process your personal data. Details can be found below.
Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is HSP Management Ltd. with headquarters in Szczawnica at Główna 25, 34-460 Szczawnica, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Kraków, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000731486, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 7352876841, e-mail address: email@example.com. If you have any questions or concerns, you can also contact us via the contact form available on the Website.
Purpose, basics of processing and processing time
We process your personal data is in accordance with the law, including compliance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
We process your data in order to:
- service of hotel reservations made by you in the Hotel Szczawnica Park Resort & Spa ****, at Główna 25, 34-460 Szczawnica, hereinafter referred to as the Hotel, as well as rendering hotel services in the Hotel for you in order to perform the contract you have concluded with us - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract) - until the period of limitation of potential claims under the law,
- complaints examination - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR (legally legitimate interest of the administrator) - until the period of limitation of potential claims under the law,
- upon your agreement, to save data in cookies and collect data from websites and mobile applications - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR - until the consent is withdrawn,
- upon your agreement, to conduct promotional or marketing campaigns or other activities - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. and GDPR - until the withdrawal of consent, with the proviso that sometimes these data can be processed also after this period on the basis of our legitimate interest described in the following points, but only if it is allowed or required in the light of applicable law, e.g. processing for archival purposes or ensuring accountability,
- upon your agreement, to send commercial information about our products and services, promotions, as well as products and services of entities cooperating with us, by means of electronic communication (SMS, MMS, e-mail) or direct marketing performed by means of telecommunications terminal devices (telephone, tablet) to the e-mail address or phone number indicated by you - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR - until the consent is withdrawn,
- direct marketing in the traditional (paper) form - based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR (legally justified interest of the administrator) - pending submission of objections,
- for archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR (legally legitimate interest of the administrator) - for the period in which the administrator is obliged to maintain data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities,
- for possible investigation, investigation or defense against claims - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR (legally legitimate interest of the administrator) - until the limitation period of potential claims under the law.
What data do we process?
We process data that you provide when using our Website. These are primarily identification data provided connected with your reservation of hotel services in the Hotel or connected with the provision of hotel services to you in the Hotel, including your name, surname, address, and e-mail address. Please be advised that when using the Website, you can also access the data automatically via cookies or the Google Analytics system as described below.
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- subcontractors, including entities with whom we cooperate in the service of hotel reservation system in the Hotel by electronic means,
- entities with whom we cooperate as part of promotional or marketing activities or other actions, such as promoters, competitions or other promotional activities,
- accounting firms,
- law firms,
- entities affiliated with capital or organization with the Company,
- IT companies,
- entities providing postal and courier services.
Please be advised that we may share your personal data with competent authorities, courts or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with applicable law.
Transmission of data to third countries
We do not forward your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
- the right to access your data and receive its copy,
- the right to rectify (amend) your personal data,
- the right to delete personal data - if in your opinion there is no reason for us to process your data, you can request their removal,
- the right to limit the processing - you can demand that we limit the processing of your personal data only to store them or perform actions agreed upon with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data or process them unjustifiably; or when you do not want us to remove them, because you need them to establish, assert or defend claims; or for the time you objected to the processing of data,
- the right to object to the processing - marketing opposition: you have the right to object to the processing of your data in order to conduct direct marketing - if you exercise this right, we will stop processing data for this purpose; opposition due to specific situation: you should then indicate to us your specific situation, which in your view justifies the cessation of the opposition processing; we will stop processing your data unless we prove that the basis of data processing is superior to your rights or that your data is necessary to us to establish, investigate or defend claims,
- the right to transfer data - you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal data concerning you that you provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent; or have us send this data directly to another entity,
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority),
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time - withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise your rights, you may submit a request to our correspondence address or e-mail address indicated above, or via the contact form available on the Website if you provide such a form on the Website. Remember that before realizing your rights, we will have to you.
The website uses cookie files. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal device (e.g. in the computer's memory) and are intended for using on websites. Cookies do not cause any configuration changes on the device or software installed on the User's device.
- adapt the website’s content to the User's individual preferences, first of all these files allow to identify the user's device to properly display the website, adapted to his preferences (cookies are associated only with the browser of a specific device, without providing the user's first and last name - anonymous user) .
- prepare of statistics that help in understanding how Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- ensure the security of the Website's operation.
You can configure your browser at any time to receive information about cookie settings and accept cookies individually, disable accepting cookies or delete cookies on your device, and after deleting them you will no longer be able to process information stored in such a cookie.
Deactivation of cookies may limit the functionality of the Website.
The Website may contain links to external social networks, such as Facebook and Instagram. Functions assigned to particular links, in particular the transfer of information and personal data, are activated only after clicking on the link. Then the activation of the social plugin for individual social networking sites occurs, and your browser connects you to this site.
If during the visit to the Website you click on the selected link, your personal data is transferred and processed by a given social network. If during the visit to the Website you click on the selected link, being simultaneously logged in to the given portal, through the account on this portal information may be reported about visiting our Website and saving this fact to your account in a given social network. To avoid such an action, you must log out of the account on the social networking site before clicking on the link.
The purpose and scope of processing personal data through social networks and related rights and obligations of the administrator of such a portal to protect the privacy of users can be found in the section on the protection of personal data of a given portal. The social networking site is responsible for the processing of data which is launched after clicking on a given link.
All data collected by us is protected with reasonable technical and organizational measures and security procedures in order to protect it against unauthorized access or unauthorized use. Entities affiliated with the Company, trusted partners and external service providers have pledged to manage the data in accordance with the security and privacy requirements we have adopted.