- These terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as Terms and Conditions, stipulate the subject of service provision, liability and the principles of stay at Hotel Szczawnica Park Resort & Spa in Szczawnica, hereinafter referred to as “the Hotel”.
- Services in the Hotel are provided by HSP Management sp. z o .o. with its registered office in Szczawnica at 25 Główna Street, 34-460 Szczawnica.
- Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of the agreement concluded through signing the hotel guest card, as well as through taking implied actions, especially through booking and/or making advance payment or paying the total amount for the stay at the Hotel.
- Terms and Conditions are applicable to every person staying at the Hotel.
- Terms and Conditions are also available for consultation at the Reception Desk, in every hotel room and on the Hotel’s website.
- The rooms in the Hotel are rented for nights. Check in and check out times are 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 a.m. of the following day, respectively.
- Upon renting the hotel room, Guest defines the length of stay, and in case of failure to provide such information, we assume that the room has been rented for one night.
- The request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated upon arrival should be submitted at the Reception Desk no later than at 10:00 a.m. on the day when the period of renting the hotel room expires. The Hotel will accept such request as long as there are rooms available.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse the extension of Guest’s stay at the Hotel, in case of previous failure to pay the total amount for stay and in case of failure to obey Terms and Conditions.
- Unjustified keeping of the room after 11:00 a.m. may be treated as the extension of stay.
- The Guest will be admitted upon filling in the hotel guest card with their personal data, signing the statement of acceptance regarding Terms and Conditions and signing the hotel guest card. The representative of the Hotel at the Reception Desk may verify the Guest’s photo ID to confirm his or her identity.
- The Guest agrees not to exceed the limit of people staying in the room with them above the number stipulated in the booking confirmation. In case of exceeding this number, the Hotel will charge a fee for the additional number of people.
- People visiting the Guest at the Hotel may stay at the Hotel from 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. Staying outside the above-mentioned hours requires covering the price for accommodation and completing all the formalities determined above in point 6.
- The stay of children under the age of 3 is free of charge. The Hotel may deliver children’s bed at an additional fee. The Hotel has a limited number of beds. Therefore, it will only be provided if available.
- The Hotel accepts the stay of pets, for which additional fee is charged. The Guest is fully responsible for the pet and potential damage by them.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who, during the previous stay, violated Terms and Conditions, especially through causing damage to the Hotel’s or other Guests’ property, personal injury to Guests, Hotel staff or other people staying at the Hotel.
- The Hotel reserves the right to block or charge funds from Guest’s card for booking purposes in the amount covering a part or the total amount for the stay, and the Guest hereby authorizes the Hotel representative to charge the amount from the card.
- The Hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest’s card in case of their failure to pay the bill for services after departure.
- If the balance on Guest’s bill exceeds 10 000 PLN, the Guest will be obliged to pay it on the day when the exceeding occurs. Otherwise, further stay of the Guest will be impossible.
- In case of Guest’s resignation from stay during the hotel night, the Hotel will not refund the amount for the started hotel night. In case of shortening the stay before the following night, the Guest will be charged 50% of its value.
- The payment the stay does not include the resort tax. It has to be paid in cash at the reception desk.
- It is forbidden to take the food from restaurants away.
- There are parking spaces on the hotel premises. Parking outside these places is forbidden. A parking space is paid extra according to the current pricelist.
- The Hotel area is monitored both inside and outside. Any damage to the cars parked in the parking lots should be reported immediately to the Reception Desk in order to secure recordings from the outside monitoring.
- The Guest agrees to receive VAT invoice without signature.
Guests’ obligations and responsibility
- The Guest is obliged to secure the room each time after leaving it, through closing windows and doors, as well as through diligent care of magnetic card to the room.
- Guests are financially responsible for any type of damage to objects, equipment and technical devices belonging to the Hotel that were caused by them or people (children) and pets under their care and under the care of their visitors. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the amount for caused damages from the Guest’s credit card after their departure. Therefore, the Guest hereby authorizes the Hotel representative to collect the amount from the card.
- The Hotel has the statutory right to secure Guest’s property remaining in the Hotel in case of Guest’s delay in payment for stay or provided services. The property will be released upon covering the amount required.
- The Guest should respect Hotel’s curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. of the following day. Guests under the influence of alcohol or behaving in a way disturbing to other people will not be allowed inside the Hotel.
- The Hotel is entitled to terminate the agreement for the provision of hotel services with the Guest who breaches Hotel’s Terms and Conditions or behaves in a way disturbing to other people. In such case, the Guest is obliged to cover all the expenses related to their stay in the Hotel, including payment for the started hotel night.
- In the Hotel area, including indicated playing spaces, children must be supervised by an adult, either a Guest or a person appointed by the Guest. The Hotel staff does not look after children staying at the Hotel.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the entire Hotel area. Breaking this rule will result in charging a 200 PLN fee for deep cleaning.
- The Guest agrees to use the room according to its purpose. Except for the minor rearranging of furniture and equipment which does not violate room’s functionality or safety, Guests are not allowed to implement any changes to rooms and their equipment.
- Guests are not allowed to use devices and other objects that may pose a risk of damaging the Hotel property or the property of other Guests, especially devices that may lead to a fire or flooding. It is allowed to use kettles and other devices included in the room equipment. The Guest will be charged the costs incurred by the Hotel regarding unjustified turning on the fire alarm and the arrival of the firefighters.
- Door-to-door sales and gambling are forbidden in the Hotel.
- It is forbidden to keep hazardous items in the room, such as guns, ammunition, flammable materials, explosives or fireworks.
- It is forbidden to organize social events in the hotel room. Otherwise, a fine of 500 PLN will be imposed.
- In case of losing the key card, the Guest will be charged 50 PLN for issuing a new card.
Hotel’s obligations and responsibility
- The Hotel provides services in compliance with its category and standard.
- Responsibility for the loss or damage to the property brought by people using the Hotel’s services is regulated by the provisions of Articles 846-849 of the Civil Code. The Hotel’s responsibility for the loss or damage to the Guest’s property is limited to fulfilling statutory requirements only if this property (including, among others, money, bonds and other valuables, as well as items of scientific or artistic value) is not deposited for safekeeping at the Hotel’s reception desk.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept the deposit of objects that pose a safety threat or, in relation to the Hotel’s size or standard, are too valuable or take up too much space.
- The Hotel is not held responsible for the damage or loss of the car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, things and living animals left in there, whether it was parked in the Hotel's parking lot or outside the Hotel area.
- In case of finding a personal object left by the Guest in the hotel room after their departure, the Hotel informs the Guest about it and calls them to retrieve the object. The Hotel may, at Guest’s request, send the object back to the address indicated and at their expense, within a year from the day of calling the Guest. After this period, these objects become the Hotel’s property. Due to their characteristics, foods will be kept for a period of 24 hours.
- The Hotel reserves the possibility to offer a replacement room similar to the booked one, should unforeseen circumstances occur.
- Independently of and without influence on the Guests’ rights regarding the submission and claiming of compensations provided by the law, Guests have the right to file a complaint in case of noticing negligence related to the provided services.
- A complaint should be filed at the Reception Desk immediately after noticing negligence, which will help employees improve the standard of provided services, or sent by registered letter to the Hotel’s address immediately after departure.
- Properly lodged complaint should include the following information: Guest’s personal data and room number, if complaint concerns the room, the subject of the complaint and demand covered by it, circumstances justifying the complaint.
- The Hotel should resolve the issue reported by the Guest without undue delay. If resolving this issue is not possible at that time, the Hotel will come back to the Guest within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the day of filing the complaint by the Guest with the proposed solution and information about further procedures.
- Moreover, the Hotel would like to inform Guests about the possibility to use the help of the town or district consumer ombudsman, regional inspectorates of Polish Trade Inspection or one of social organizations whose statutory tasks involve the protection of consumers, e.g. Polish Consumer Federation. Detailed information about ways of and access to extrajudicial forms of dispute resolution can be found at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/help_and_advice.php.
- A platform for resolving disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs online at the EU level (ODR platform) can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. ODR platform constitutes an interactive and multilingual website with comprehensive handling point for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking ways of extrajudicial dispute resolution regarding contractual obligations resulting from online sale agreement or agreement for the provision of services.
The Administrator of personal data is HSP Management sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Szczawnica, at 25 Główna Street, 34-460 Szczawnica, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of KRS (the National Court Register) kept by the District Court for Kraków in Kraków, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000731486, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 7352876841. Detailed information regarding the processing of personal data can be found on the hotel guest card and the Hotel’s website at: www.szczawnica-park.pl.